When Does The Forex Market Open And Close


Buy Foreign currency at exact Interbank / Mid Market rates for your upcoming international travel. Zero Forex Margin. Zero Hidden charges. Joining easy-forex is free of charge and does not obligate you to make a deposit or conduct a trade. For example, the quotation EUR/USD 1.2345 is the price of the euro expressed in US dollars, which means that 1 euro equals 1.2345 US dollars. The online application will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. If all required documents are submitted (Copy of Photo ID, Proof of address etc.), the account can be set up within 24 hours (during normal operating hours).

Forex markets work 24 hours. It starts from Sunday 5 pm EST through Friday 4 pm EST and rollovers at 5 pm EST. Forex trading starts from New Zealand and then is followed by Australia, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and America. The most prominent forex market is undoubtedly the US and the UK. They account for more than half of the total market transactions.

I've joined InstaForex relatively recently. But for this few months, I've learnt a lot, I've attended many webinars. Besides, I got to know how to predict future price movements and analyze the current situation in the market. Now I recommend InstaForex to all my friends. Thank you, InstaForex!

I have been working with InstaForex for about a year. I got to know about the company through the commercial in Econom newspaper. I decided to visit introductory lecture and opened a trading account. I liked coherent and collaborative work of the office. I would like to point at speedy execution of orders and a very good customer support service, as well as perfect system of welcome bonuses and convenience at work with website. To be honest, I have not worked seriously on Forex, but now after ShowfxWorld exhibition I am sure that work with InstaForex will be a top priority for me and it will help me to reach success and prosperity. I would like the company would organize club days more often.

Let's say you think the euro will increase in value against the US dollar. Your pair is EUR/USD. Since the euro is first, and you think it will go up, you buy EUR/USD. If you think the euro will drop in value against the US dollar, you sell EUR/USD. TFG (Payments) Limited is registered in the United Kingdom, Company number 10537331. Registered address: 2 Copthall Avenue, London, EC2R 7DA.
Labels: close, forex, market

Thanks for reading When Does The Forex Market Open And Close. Please share...!

Back To Top